REIN’s platform makes it possible - and practical to accelerate insurtech product development, so you can quickly deploy scalable, flexible solutions designed to better select risk, price risk and distribute product.
We’ve assembled a passionate, empowered team of pioneers and experts from the technology and insurance industries. Together, they combine deep product insight with advanced implementation expertise.
We thrive in a fast-paced, exciting work environment that fosters productivity and inspiration. Yes, we work hard and have deadlines to meet, but we also empower our team to value and celebrate life, family, and fulfillment. Inclusion and collaboration are key; they’re two of the main reasons behind our open work areas with comfortable furniture.
Everyone at REIN works hard to make things happen and is passionate about what they do.
Our team is composed of pioneers and experts from the technology and insurance industries. Together, we operate synergistically to learn, grow and succeed. The people at REIN enjoy the challenge and excitement of making new products, features and tools.
We strategically positioned our offices by factoring in cost of living, quality of life and convenient access.
Chapel Hill, NC
Our Chapel Hill office is perfectly situated next to the beautiful UNC campus on iconic Franklin Street. Named after historical icon Benjamin Franklin, Franklin Street is rich with history and known for having delightful restaurants, vibrant culture, season-round festivities and a thriving nightlife.
Chapel Hill is ranked as one of the best places to live in the U.S., has great weather and access to the arts, sports, museums, an international airport and abundant natural spaces.
- Across the street from the University of North Carolina
- Open modern office overlooking UNC and the region.
- Walking distance to three hotels and some of the best restaurants in Chapel Hill.
- Duke University and UNC both ranked as top Computer Science programs by US News and World Report in 2017.
- The Triangle was recently ranked 4th most educated market in the US and 2nd in quality of education.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Nestled in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, is the Canadian office of REIN (REIN Technologies Inc.). Ranked as one of Canada’s most friendly cities, Halifax also ranks in the top 10 of North American cities for lowest overall business operating costs. It has a vibrant downtown full of great restaurants, shopping, culture and activities. The 10 universities in Nova Scotia make it one of the highest educated work forces per capita in North America!
- Only a short distance to Dalhousie University and St. Mary’s University, both of which have nationally-ranked computer science programs
- Office is within walking distance to dozens of great restaurants, the waterfront, and ten first class hotels
- Near the 4km long waterfront boardwalk
- Easy access to international airport
Originally called home by Monster and Digital Equipment Corporation, our Maynard, Massachusetts office is situated inside the brick and beam architecture of the old textile mill that’s rich with historical significance. You won’t feel cramped under ceilings that soar to 16 feet with enormous windows that flood the offices with sunlight.
MIT, Harvard, Boston University and Northeastern University are less than an hour from the office, making the area the 6th most-educated market in the in US.
- 25 miles west of Boston
- Easy access from Routes 128, 495, and the Greater Boston area
- Nearby MBTA commuter rail stations in South Acton and West Concord
- Direct connection via the Assabet River Rail Trail
- Adjacent to local businesses in downtown Maynard
Closed seed round
Began working with Liberty Specialty Markets
Opened HQ in
Chapel Hill, NC
Launched first platform product, DroneInsurance.com
Launched an AI-driven underwriting engine to handle emerging risk data.
Selected as the only insurtech in Volvo Financial Services iLabX accelerator
Finalist US Insurance Awards: Insurtech Initiative of the Year
Accepted into Esri Startup Program
REIN Selected for Insurtech100 List
We're working on the next chapter.
Our Licensed Subsidiary
The REIN platform is used by our clients to build and evolve new insurance products. REIN’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Acend Insurance Solutions, LLC, is a licensed producer that also leverages the REIN platform to build insurtech platforms and distribute cutting edge insurance products.
New realities demand forward-thinking solutions. Let’s build them together.
Open the lines of communication.